XM SST - Weather - Tides/Currents,
42' Wesmac "Sport
Fishermen" custom outfitted with a Tuna Tower, Green Stick and
a NEW Hydraulic Bandit Reel.
Launched in 2002 and purchased by
the current owner in 2004
Powered by a dependable CAT 3406E/800+ hp with 4,500 hours and
Northern Lights Generator.
With $250k in improvements since purchase and $140K since 2013 she
has been well kept and upgraded nicely. Professionally maintained
and crewed since purchase.
The Provider is outfitted for Cruising, Offshore Canyon Fishing,
Giant Fishing and Family Trips.
Major Improvements since 2013:
- Heat Exchangers and Coolers removed,
Acid Cleaned and Re-Installed including all new CAT Piping, Hoses
and new Sensors.
- Majority of the Engine Hoses (air,fuel,oil) replaced, new Belts installed
- Valves Adjusted and new upgraded CAT Gaskets and Fasteners installed
- ENTIRE ENGINE AND ENGINE ROOM cleaned, degreased, scraped, sanded,
primed and re-painted including bilges, decks and entire Engine and Transmission.
- New Turbo-Charger - New Fuel Pump - New Water Pump
- Rudder Post re-packed and re-set
- New Hydraulic System and lines for Bandit Reel
- 2 New Lumitec Seablaze Underwater Lights
- New Tuna Door Ramp and Tuna Door Latches
- New Bilge Pumps and Floats in Lazarette and Cabin including high
water alarm system
- Bow Thruster removed and serviced with upgraded parts and
re-installed, Three new Thruster joysticks at Main Helm, Cockpit
Helm and Transom.
- Three Brand new Mathews Control Heads at Main Helm, Tower and
- TRANSOM was completely restored with new GelCoat, New Scuppers,
Tuna Door Hardware and Boat Lettering
- Hull and Transom Compounded and Waxed, Bottom painted
- Cockpit Painted including House, Gunnels, Deck and Lockers
- Salon Walls and Floor Re-Painted
- 3 New Windshield Wiper Systems
- New Upholstery for V-Berth, Twin Bed and Couches
- Tower Rod Holders - Hardware all Replaced
- Outriggers Re-Painted and installed with Gussets on the Hardtop
- Hardtop Windows Re-Caulked
FULL ELECTRONICS UPGRADE 2015:
- Two GARMIN 7612 Chartplotters at Main Helm and One 7607
Chartplotter in the Tower
- Bluechart G2 HD US, Cape Cod and Virginia to Maine Chips
- XM Weather, SST and Radio
- GARMIN 624XHD2 6KW 4' Radar & Pedestal
- GARMIN GRID
- GARMIN GSD26 Sounder Box w/CHIRP
- GARMIN Autopilot
- AIRMAR B275C-LHW CHIRP Transducer Low, High Beam in custom block
- NMEA2000 Ts Connections - GARMIN Marine Network
- GPS 19x Antenna NEMA
- FlatScreen TV, DVD Player, Stereo and 4 new Speakers
- 6 USB Connections
- Helm Center Rebuilt
FISHING HIGHLIGHTS AND EQUIPMENT
2015 HYDRAULIC Bandit Reel with TWO custom
made spools which are custom spooled with 7 drops each.
- 2015 Hydraulic System set up by
Flapper with quick-disconnects at the Reel and an
On/Off valve mounted inside cockpit helm
- Original Japanese Green Stick
custom mounted to the tower with new hardware.
- 100 Gallon In-Deck Livewell
- 12 - 13" Swivel Mount Rod
holders in the Cockpit.
- 10 - Rocket Launchers on the
Tower with all new Hardware
- Center Transom Tuna Door with a
custom Ramp, new hardware and new latch
- Enormous in-deck door hinged and
Macerated Fish Box
- Two Cockpit Lockers for Gaff and
- Huge Rod and Tackle Locker under
V-Berth Side Bed holds dozens of 50s and 70's
- New Rod Holders in V-Berth that
hold 40+ Rods including 4 130's
Specifications & More
- The Provider cruises at 19.5kts and
- She holds 600gls of fuel and had her
tanks polished in 2013.
- The Galley is outfitted with a Two
burner Stove, Microwave, Fridge and Sink.
- Brand New Toilet and all Head Hoses upgraded
- Revere 6 Person "Solas A" Liferaft
- ACR Epirb
- Reverso Oil Change Pump
- ZF Electronic Transmission
Call Johnny for showings and addtional information
Please contact Johnny Walker at 781-834-9790
Contact South Shore Dry Dock Marine, Inc..
612 Plain Street
Marshfield, MA 02050
Fax (781) 834-3751